Terms & Conditions of Use
1. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS AND SCOPE
- Tranzmedia Netvision Pvt. Ltd, owns the brand “Living in Faith” and all products created, developed and sold by Living in Faith, through its website www.livingfaith.in Its office at Mumbai is situated at 306, Rizvi Chambers, 3rd Floor, Opp Vodafone Gallery, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, – 400050, Maharashtra, India, for brevity sake herein called (“TNPL”).
- Every customer making a purchase will be required to submit personal data. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After the registration process, a confirmation of the registration will be sent by email. a. You are obliged to treat any access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties.
- By transmitting the contents to Living in Faith / TNPL, you grant Living in Faith / TNPL all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which Living in Faith / TNPL requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to www.livingfaith.in
- Customer will not use www.livingfaith.in outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of Living in Faith / TNPL or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on Living in Faith / TNPL and the revocation of the customer’s account as a consequence thereof.
- Living in Faith / TNPL reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate the membership or to modify or delete submitted content, if it violates any of the provisions or terms and condition. Any claims for damages by Living in Faith / TNPL remain unaffected.
- Living in Faith / TNPL owns the hashtag #LivingInFaith. When you post an image or a video using this hashtag, you agree to the use of the posted images on the Living in Faith / TNPL website through a TNPL appointed service provider. If you do not agree to this, please send us an email at [email protected].
3. PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES
- Items purchased on www.livingfaith.in consists of prices that are listed at the time of placing an order on the product page. Prices shown are inclusive of taxes as shown in the shopping cart page.
- The final price shall also include shipping charges that are applicable for each products as mentioned on the cart page.
- Returns of products, can be done only through a written requests, no verbal communication will be accepted. Email to be sent to customer support at [email protected] Products can be returned within 2 days of purchase, if the products are received in a physically damaged condition, or it has missing parts or is defective or is different from the ordered product.
- Payment for return will be made only if: (a) We cannot ship another product as per order details, (b) It is ascertained that the product was not damaged in your possession; (c) the product is different from what was ordered; the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag, other attachment intact)
- All payment for products purchased on www.livingfaith.in can be made though credit card, debit card or net banking. Living in Faith / TNPL reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to introduce other payment methods.
- Living in Faith / TNPL accepts various credit cards, e.g. Visa, American Express, Master Card. Living in Faith / TNPL will charge the amount as mentioned in the invoice, to the credit card immediately after receipt and dispatch of the order.
5. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Delivery will be made at the shipping address provided by the customer.
- All products will be dispatched according to delivery timelines provided at the time of purchase.
- In cases of force majeure, delivery of products may take longer time. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Living in Faith / TNPL cannot be held responsible. Delays in deliveries due to force majeure shall be communicated immediately by the customer care team to the customer.
- Living in Faith / TNPL reserves the right to cancel the order if the delivery agency makes an attempt to deliver the products and fails to do so, due to non availability of the customer at the shipping address. Payments will not be refunded in such cases.
- For returns policies, please check our section on Pricing and shipping fees.
- Living in Faith / TNPL is liable only for the value of the product and shall refund the amount collected if proved that its product/delivery was not in good order or faulty. Customer shall not claim an amount more than the product cost, due to deficiency of services.
7. SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
- Customer satisfaction is integral to our business, and is the basis for improvement. Living in Faith / TNPL commits to address every concern/complaint of the customer as quickly as possible. For complaints, please contact our customer service on [email protected]
8. DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
- The web site www.livingfaith.in includes hyperlinks to other Internet sites. Living in Faith has no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorse them and is not responsible for their content. Once Living in Faith / TNPL is made aware of illegal content, Living in Faith / TNPL will remove the corresponding links from www.livingfaith.in immediately.
9. DATA SECURITY
- On registration a customer will be required to provide personal data. This data is required by to process the order. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Living in Faith / TNPL in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard the customer who makes an online payment transaction, Living in Faith / TNPL uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
10. IMAGE/ CONTENTRIGHTS
- All rights to use images/content on www.livingfaith.in remains with Living in Faith / TNPL or our partners. The use of the images/content by customers in any form is strictly prohibited; unless explicit written permission from Living in Faith / TNPL has been granted.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Customers are hereby informed that there may be certain orders that may be unable to execute due to various reasons, like un availability of products, increase in cost by the suppliers, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product hence such orders will be cancelled. In such situations our customer care team will contact the customer and inform the difficulties encountered to execute such orders. Once the order is cancelled after the payment has been received, Living in Faith / TNPL shall refund the amount collected within 3 to 7 working days.
- As part of good business practice, cancellation requests received before the goods has been dispatched, shall be entertained and the amount collected shall be refunded within 3 to 7 working days. Refund shall be processed in the same manner as receipt of payment.
12. FINAL PROVISION
- Living in Faith / TNPL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for future business. These changes will be notified on its website www.livingfaith.in .
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer credit points/cheque or bank refund. Living in Faith Customer Credit Points cannot be availed as cash. Orders can only be refunded in the mode used at the time of purchase.
Last Updated: 15th August 2021