Zimbabwes Christian Churches want radical reform and national healing.
Zimbabwe’s Christian denominations have come together to call for seven years of reform, healing past wounds and a new approach towards recovering the economy.
Zimbabwe’s Christian denominations have come together to call for seven years of reform, healing past wounds and a new approach towards recovering the economy.Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- Amazon Synod Briefing: Networking and co-responsibility
- Elections in Africa must not be a curse on the people
- Ivereigh’s Pope Francis: A “wounded shepherd” struggling to convert the Church
- Indonesian bishops expectations from Widodos second term
- Reading for the day: Wednesday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time
- Grant us grace to become a sunbeam in shadows
- Lord Jesus, we thank you for the many graces and gifts