True treasure is the joy of sharing
The real joy consists in sharing our treasures with others. What we need therefore is clarity of vision. We need that inner eye which determines what is real and unreal.
The Word of God today revolves around two facts. One is regarding the authentic treasure and the other is the capacity to identify it. Jesus tells us not to store up treasures for ourselves while we live on the earth.
Any earthly property can be stolen or get decayed. The day we die our wealth is not anymore ours. We can neither take them with us to heaven nor to hell. Jesus desires that we store up that treasure which will never fail us.
The real joy consists in sharing our treasures with others. What we need therefore is clarity of vision. We need that inner eye which determines what is real and unreal. A person who cannot see beyond property or money or power or status or fame is truly in darkness. She/he needs the light of Christ.
Let us not get worried about the earthly treasures but rather seek the company of Jesus the true treasure and create a loving bond with God, with His Son Jesus and all the creation. -- Bro. K. Suresh, 2nd Year Theology
- 2019 Nansen Refugee Award goes to Humanitarian Corridors
- The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity adds a Rabbi member
- Central African Republics agonising road to peace
- Saint Lorenzo Ruiz
- Pope at Audience: Holy Spirit gives us courage, helps us discern well
- A father to the children no one wants
- Pope Francis meets with Orthodox Patriarch Bartholomew