The three-day “The Economy of Francesco” event kicked off on Thursday 19 November with the welcome of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development and of civil and religious authorities in Assisi, the beating heart of the global initiative.Read more here )
- Germany warns of Coronavirus vaccine race between rich and poor
- Catholic charities new initiative for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Tanzanian Archbishop: Caritas is not an NGO
- Pope: Argentinas doctors, nurses - unsung heroes of the pandemic
- Pope Francis: My lifes three moments of solitude
- Vatican Museums: everything is connected #8
- Pope to young people: Cry out with your life that Christ lives and reigns!