Russians vote in closely watched ballot
People across Russia were casting ballots in dozens of local elections that are seen as a significant test for the ruling pro-Kremlin United Russia party. The three-day-elections, which ended Sunday, came just weeks after the alleged poisoning of an influential critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
September 13,2020 Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- United States: Trump announces executive order to protect babies born alive
- 24th September: Celebrating Heritage Day in South Africa
- Our Lady of Ransom
- Caritas Europa: EU Pact on Asylum and Migration falls short of expectations
- Cardinal Czerny: Displaced persons can be a positive force of change
- US Bishops call for an end to federal executions.
- Pope prays for Covid-struck Cuba 5 years from his visit