Readings of the day: Memorial of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
O sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have gotten him victory.
Reading for the day
Get the world�s most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2100/-
Reading for the day
1 John 3:7-10
- 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does right is righteous, as he is righteous.
- 8 He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.
- 9 No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.
- 10 By this it may be seen who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not do right is not of God, nor he who does not love his brother.
Psalms 98:1, 7-9
Response: All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of God
- 1 O sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have gotten him victory.
- 7 Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; the world and those who dwell in it! R
- 8 Let the floods clap their hands; let the hills sing for joy together
- 9 before the LORD, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with equity. R
Gospel for the day
- 35 The next day again John was standing with two of his disciples;
- 36 and he looked at Jesus as he walked, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God!"
- 37 The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus.
- 38 Jesus turned, and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" And they said to him, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?"
- 39 He said to them, "Come and see." They came and saw where he was staying; and they stayed with him that day, for it was about the tenth hour.
- 40 One of the two who heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
- 41 He first found his brother Simon, and said to him, "We have found the Messiah" (which means Christ).
- 42 He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him, and said, "So you are Simon the son of John? You shall be called Cephas" (which means Peter).
- Pope to Finnish delegation: Ecumenical journey is not optional
- Pope Francis suppresses Ecclesia Dei Commission
- Pope at ecumenical Vespers: Recall Gods summons to justice
- Vatican’s doctrinal office and heads of Asia’s doctrinal commissions conclude meeting
- Bhatebandar Mata Velankanni Church: Lourdes of Mumbai
- Matters of the heart
- Are we united enough in the name of Lord?