Readings of the day: Feast of Saint Thomas, Apostle
Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD!
Reading for the day
Reading for the day
- 19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
- 20 built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
- 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord;
- 22 in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
Response: Go out to all the world and tell the Good News.
- 1 Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! R
- 2 For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD! R
Gospel for the day
- 24 Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came.
- 25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in his side, I will not believe."
- 26 Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them, and said, "Peace be with you."
- 27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing."
- 28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
- 29 Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."
- Abp. Lori: Fr McGivney was a Pope Francis priest before there was a Pope Francis
- Covid-19: UN says protecting refugees and migrants benefits all
- New charges brought in George Floyd killing as protests continue
- UN: International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- Philippine Christian leaders unite against new anti-terrorism law
- Northern Ireland Assembly votes to reject Westminster abortion laws
- Ghana: With so many Christians in government, why does corruption persist?