Readings of the day: Feast of Saint Thomas, Apostle
Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD!
Reading for the day
Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
Reading for the day
- 19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
- 20 built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
- 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord;
- 22 in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
Response: Go out to all the world and tell the Good News.
- 1 Praise the LORD, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! R
- 2 For great is his steadfast love toward us; and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever. Praise the LORD! R
Gospel for the day
- 24 Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came.
- 25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in his side, I will not believe."
- 26 Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them, and said, "Peace be with you."
- 27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing."
- 28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
- 29 Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."
- 2019 Nansen Refugee Award goes to Humanitarian Corridors
- The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity adds a Rabbi member
- Central African Republics agonising road to peace
- Saint Lorenzo Ruiz
- Pope at Audience: Holy Spirit gives us courage, helps us discern well
- A father to the children no one wants
- Pope Francis meets with Orthodox Patriarch Bartholomew