Proclaim the good news with your life
We should lead a righteous life and help the poor and lead a worthy life. This is living the word of God. We should proclaim the good news with our way of life, so that God may bless us.
“Proclaim the Good News, ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near”. Matt 10: 7. Jesus sent apostles on the mission: Proclamation of the Good News. It is a gift from the Holy Spirit. He, who proclaims the good news, has to be filled and be inspired and be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Very often we have the misconception about the “Proclamation of the Good News”. We think that it is speaking from the pulpit. It is only a part of the proclamation, and it’s not the whole thing. Indeed, God intended us to live the word of God.
And so, He sent his Son on this mission. He came down to the earth. He spoke less but his deeds were enormous which kept people to be with him wherever he went. He performed many miracles, cured the sick, consoled and loved them.
All these were done because he had deep compassion towards them. We are also on a mission journey into this world. Our mission is to live according to the instructions of God.
We should lead a righteous life and help the poor and lead a worthy life. This is living the word of God. We should proclaim the good news with our way of life, so that God may bless us. -- Bro D. Bharath Kumar
- Pope presides over Council of Cardinals meeting on Curial reform
- Holy See urges tolerance, inclusivity to combat terrorism against religions
- The Bible: The ideal foundation for building a reading culture
- Ghana: Use Catholic health facility to protect life – Archbishop Kwofie
- Tree is known by the fruits
- Good Faith: John the Baptist shows the way
- Bombay Archdiocese loans "Golden Lily" chalice to Orvieto Cathedral for Corpus Christi