The Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, has sent a telegram in the name of Pope Francis, to participants in an ecumenical conference on Orthodox Spirituality.Read more here )
- Protection of Minors Commission set to host major conference in Warsaw
- UN fears world likely to miss Paris climate targets
- Kenya: Catholic Bishops in a pastoral letter urge reconciliation and political tolerance.
- The voices of the victims of clergy sexual abuse
- A new outlook on confession, the sacrament of joy
- Pope to lay associations: Be aware of the Apostolic power you have
- Readings of the day: Friday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time