Pope Francis changes the Code of Canon Law to institutionalize what is already allowed in practice: the access of lay women to the service of the Word and the Altar. The Pope explains his decision in a letter to Cardinal Ladaria.Read more here )
- Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham celebrates 10th anniversary
- South Africas Archbishop Gabuza is dead.
- Pope prays for victims of Indonesia earthquake and plane crash
- Iran test-fires ballistic missiles on ocean targets
- Iraqs Catholics begin prayer for Popes visit
- Philippine Church calls for fair, ethical Covid-19 vaccination
- Togo: Praying for a better 2021