Pope Francis celebrates Mass on the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, reminding us of our need for the Lord’s presence and love, and the Food and Drink of eternal life to sustain us on our journey.Read more here )
- Zambias first President, Kenneth Kaunda, has died.
- UN: desertification and drought hit 3.2 billion people
- UNICEF calls for investment in climate-resilient water infrastructure in Africa
- Another Catholic priest arrested by Myanmar military
- COP26: Faith and Science event to highlight efforts against climate crisis
- Holy See: Combat trafficking in persons through culture of respect, dignity
- Pope names ecclesiastical assistant for Dicastery for Communication