Pope Francis expresses sorrow for the news from Canada about the discovery of a mass grave at a former Residential School for indigenous children and urges political and religious authorities to collaborate in shedding light on the matter and commit to a path of reconciliation and healing.Read more here )
- Covid-19: UK records biggest daily rise in cases
- Popes charity reaches out again to Covid-hit countries
- Zambias first President, Kenneth Kaunda, has died.
- UN: desertification and drought hit 3.2 billion people
- UNICEF calls for investment in climate-resilient water infrastructure in Africa
- Another Catholic priest arrested by Myanmar military
- COP26: Faith and Science event to highlight efforts against climate crisis