Pope at Angelus: forgiveness and mercy helps avoid suffering, wars...
At Sunday’s midday Angelus prayer, Pope Francis reflects on the day’s Gospel of the parable of the unmerciful servant saying if we do not strive to forgive and love, neither we will be forgiven and loved.
September 13,2020 Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- Nobel laureate: pandemic could undo progress in childrens rights
- The US offers reward for capture of Colombian rebel leader
- Alison Davis: Suffering with Christ is greatest privilege in the world
- Ladaria: Necessary teaching in light of legislation on euthanasia
- Parolin: UN still needed to respond to the hopes of the worlds people
- Taking care of the sick, learning what it means to love
- “Euthanasia is a crime against human life, incurable does not mean end of care”