Movement to divest from fossil fuels gains momentum
Forty-two institutions connected with various religious denominations announce their decision to divest from investments in the fossil fuel industry.
May 19,2020 Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- Pope sends blessing to Churches in UK and Ireland for Day for Life
- Nobel Peace Prize winner calls for culture of solidarity
- Pope Francis thanks Romes Astalli Center for assisting refugees
- Covid-19: Vatican urges OSCE to promote religious freedom amid rising intolerance
- European Bishops advocate for justice in EUs recovery fund
- Burundis Bishops deplore presidential election irregularities.
- South Africa: Order of Malta feeding the most vulnerable amid the Covid-19 crisis