Magnificat: A song of optimism
Optimism is a vital emotion in the Magnificat. Mary bursts out in vibrant confidence of the holiness of God’s name, whose mercy and strength are outpoured on their weakness.
My spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Lk 1:47
Vitamins are vital for our vibrancy. Have you ever considered which vitamins spark vibrancy in the gospel drama/vision? Vitamin J, Vitamin O, Vitamin Y spark vibrancy in Elizabeth and in Mary.
The vibrant babe in Elizabeth’s womb leaps for joy. Mary sings in awe at the marvels God has done for her.
The Vitamin Jesus: The secret of contentment in Jesus, is the magnification of the marvels that the Divine one has done through, with, in, and for you.
The Vitamin of Optimism: Optimism is a vital emotion in the Magnificat. Mary bursts out in vibrant confidence of the holiness of God’s name, whose mercy and strength are outpoured on their weakness.
The Vitamin You: The mystery of God is revealed as Mary became the instrument. You are a vital vitamin\ instrument in the Divine unfolding in our midst. --Shane Rodrigues Coelho SJ
- Protection of Minors Commission set to host major conference in Warsaw
- UN fears world likely to miss Paris climate targets
- Kenya: Catholic Bishops in a pastoral letter urge reconciliation and political tolerance.
- The voices of the victims of clergy sexual abuse
- A new outlook on confession, the sacrament of joy
- Pope to lay associations: Be aware of the Apostolic power you have
- Readings of the day: Friday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time