Human rights activist Father Stan Swamy, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease and other health conditions, is in prison for his links with Maoist insurgents, an allegation he has denied. In a letter, he describes the spirit of his fellow prisoners.Read more here )
- Germany warns of Coronavirus vaccine race between rich and poor
- Catholic charities new initiative for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Tanzanian Archbishop: Caritas is not an NGO
- Pope: Argentinas doctors, nurses - unsung heroes of the pandemic
- Pope Francis: My lifes three moments of solitude
- Vatican Museums: everything is connected #8
- Pope to young people: Cry out with your life that Christ lives and reigns!