The Finance Ministers of G7 countries reach what they describe as an "historic deal" to put more fiscal pressure on multinational companies, be ecologically accountable and adapt to the digial age.Read more here )
- Popes charity reaches out again to Covid-hit countries
- Zambias first President, Kenneth Kaunda, has died.
- UN: desertification and drought hit 3.2 billion people
- UNICEF calls for investment in climate-resilient water infrastructure in Africa
- Another Catholic priest arrested by Myanmar military
- COP26: Faith and Science event to highlight efforts against climate crisis
- Holy See: Combat trafficking in persons through culture of respect, dignity