Chechen leader hospitalized with COVID-19 as Russia struggles
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov reportedly suffers from the coronavirus disease COVID-19. He is among a growing group of high ranking Russian officials being infected with the virus, as Russia struggles to contain the outbreak.
May 22,2020 Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- Pope sends blessing to Churches in UK and Ireland for Day for Life
- Nobel Peace Prize winner calls for culture of solidarity
- Pope Francis thanks Romes Astalli Center for assisting refugees
- Covid-19: Vatican urges OSCE to promote religious freedom amid rising intolerance
- European Bishops advocate for justice in EUs recovery fund
- Burundis Bishops deplore presidential election irregularities.
- South Africa: Order of Malta feeding the most vulnerable amid the Covid-19 crisis