Cardinal invites Koreas Catholic congressmen to work for life and peace
Cardinal Andrew Yeom Soo-jung, Archbishop of Seoul, celebrated Mass for Catholic congressmen of South Korea at the National Assembly on Thursday.
July 10,2020 Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- Pakistans minorities continue to suffer discrimination
- Covid-19: Indian Catholic transcribes entire Bible by hand during lockdown
- Belarus: Archbishop Kondrusiewicz urges dialogue and prayers
- Readings of the Day: Thursday of the Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time
- National Womens Board releases domestic abuse resource for UK
- Lord, help me forgive without counting the cost!
- Saints Pontian and Hippolytus