For the past eleven years, Cameroon has been faced with two outrageous armed conflicts. With no peace prospects in sight, the living is dire for many refugees.Read more here )
- Germany warns of Coronavirus vaccine race between rich and poor
- Catholic charities new initiative for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Tanzanian Archbishop: Caritas is not an NGO
- Pope: Argentinas doctors, nurses - unsung heroes of the pandemic
- Pope Francis: My lifes three moments of solitude
- Vatican Museums: everything is connected #8
- Pope to young people: Cry out with your life that Christ lives and reigns!