Bangladesh Catholic hospitals treat Covid-19 patients with Popes ventilators
Three ventilators donated by Pope Francis are being used in Catholic hospitals in Dhaka, Dinajpur and Jessore.
Three ventilators donated by Pope Francis are being used in Catholic hospitals in Dhaka, Dinajpur and Jessore.Get the world's most loved and largest selling Catholic Missal praying and living the Eucharist in India. Fabulous Offer: 36 Issues for just Rs 2,880/-
- United States: Trump announces executive order to protect babies born alive
- 24th September: Celebrating Heritage Day in South Africa
- Our Lady of Ransom
- Caritas Europa: EU Pact on Asylum and Migration falls short of expectations
- Cardinal Czerny: Displaced persons can be a positive force of change
- US Bishops call for an end to federal executions.
- Pope prays for Covid-struck Cuba 5 years from his visit