The "Reasons for Our Hope" project, promoted by the Oasis International Foundation and the McGrath Institute for Church Life, aims to help Christians reach “a new understanding of their faith by taking Muslim questions seriously.”Read more here )
- Zambias first President, Kenneth Kaunda, has died.
- UN: desertification and drought hit 3.2 billion people
- UNICEF calls for investment in climate-resilient water infrastructure in Africa
- Another Catholic priest arrested by Myanmar military
- COP26: Faith and Science event to highlight efforts against climate crisis
- Holy See: Combat trafficking in persons through culture of respect, dignity
- Pope names ecclesiastical assistant for Dicastery for Communication