The most important phase in a Catholic’s life is receiving his / her First Holy Communion.
The book has been titled as “Initiation to the Lord’s Table” to aptly show the importance of the sacrament of the First Holy Communion.
The book is an amazing guide to help its readers understand the Holy Eucharist which is the core foundation of the Catholic Faith. The book has been designed to help children understand the rite and prayers followed during the mass along with all the religious articles used in the Church and during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
With illustrations and explanations this book is an ideal handbook for any child who is preparing for receiving his/her First Holy Communion.
The chapters discussed in first holy communion Preparatory Handbook are as follows:
- Acceptance into First Holy Communion
- God our Father, Holy and Loving
- God’s Gift of Creation
- Human Beings: God’s Unique Creation
- Trusting God Our Father
- Members of God’s Family
- Attentive to God’s Word at Mass
- My Covenant with God
- Presentation of the Lord’s Prayer
- Christ the King
- Jesus the Image of the Father
- Mary Said Yes
- Emmanuel: God is with Us
- The Baptism of Our Lord
- Jesus, the Bread of Life
- A Meal in Memory of Jesus
- The Eucharist: Jesus Died for Us
- The Risen Lord Gives Us His Spirit
- Presentation of the Creed
- Return to the Father’s Love
- The Father’s Pardon….
- Jesus Gives Us the Waters of Life
- Jesus is the Light
- Jesus is the Lord of Life and Death
- Celebration of First Reconciliation
- On the Way to Emmaus
- Breaking of the Bread
- Mission of the First Communicants
- Swimming in God’s Love
- Common Prayers